Houston, TX Real Estate Information
Are you considering a move to Houston, TX? There are many great reasons to move to this city. Check out these six reasons to move to Houston!
1. Houston, TX is growing quickly and is a great place to find a job
2. Houston is the best city in America for entrepreneurs
Houston is a great city for entrepreneurs because it’s affordable, there are tax incentives for starting a business, and there’s a great entrepreneurial community.
3. Houston is the best city in America to start your career
Houston is a great city to start a career. Houston is the energy capital of the world and the fourth-largest city in the US. Houston has the highest percentage of college graduates in the country, and the city is home to some of the best schools in the world.
4. There are many fantastic museums in Houston
5. It is home to several top universities
The University of Houston is a public research university in Houston. The university is the flagship institution of the University of Houston System. There are several other universities in Houston that offer both undergraduate and graduate-level degrees. These include the South Texas College of Law, Texas Southern University, and the University of St. Thomas Houston. All of these schools are well recognized and offer an excellent education.
6. Houston has a fantastic Restaurants and Brewery scene
Median Value Of Owner-occupied housing units: $171,800
Median Selected Monthly Owner Costs (With A Mortgage): $1,646
Median Gross Rent: $1,041
Median Household Income: $52,338
Top 5 Employment Industries: